CALM - Organic Anti-Inflammatory Oil
$60.00 was $80.00
This product is currently sold out.
Part of the Farm to Face collection, Calm is a homegrown, handcrafted oil for treating inflammation of the skin.
- Product Description
- Product Highlights
- Why This Product
Each bottle is a 30ml supply of CALM anti-inflammatory oil in a UV-protected dropper bottle.
CALM is a homegrown, handcrafted oil and a natural remedy for reducing redness and irritation associated with eczema, dermatitis and other inflammation or redness.
This beauty oil is:
- Homegrown and Handmade in Indiana
- Cruelty-Free and Vegan
- 100% Organic
- Free of fragrance and other additives
- Free of corn, gluten and soy
- Yarrow, the main ingredient, exhibits anti-inflammatory properties related to the content of flavonoids and sesquiterpene lactones in the material. Yarrow contains a flavanoid called chamazulene that inhibits the production of leukotriene, which causes inflammation signals to occur in the body.
- Store in a cool, dark place. Avoid exposure to excessive heat, light or air. Keep the bottle closed when not in use. The ingredients inside are extremely fresh; Discard within 6 months of first use. Apply 1-2 drops of oil to the tips of your fingers; lightly massage into the affected area. Results should take 30-45 minutes to take effect, but may take several applications. If redness or irritation does not subside within 1 week, discontinue use of product. If you have a known ragweed allergy, do not use this product.
- Organic Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis) Oil, Organic Squalane (from organic olives), Organic Yarrow (Achillea Millefolium) flower Extract**, Organic Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) Extract**, Organic Sage (Salvia Sclarea) Leaf Extract**, Organic Spearmint (Mentha Spicata) Leaf Extract**, Organic Honeysuckle (Lonicera Japonica) Extract**.
**Denotes an ingredient grown on our Indiana farm.
- For full research, click on the ingredient to link to the blog about the ingredient and its research: Yarrow, Lavender, Sage, Spearmint, Honeysuckle.