Our Creed and History
We promise to always:
- Treat our customers like family.
- Educate and inform customers with factually correct information.
- Do our best to ensure every order arrives on time and in good condition.
- Pledge ourselves to continual improvement.
- Seek the best natural and/or organic ingredients.
- Listen to and incorporate our customers' feedback into our company standards and practices.
- Never use chemicals in our products known to cause cancer and other health or environmental problems.
- Never use animal products in our products.
- Never test our products on animals.
- Never use ingredients known to cause harm to the environment.
Needless to say, we use all of our products - they really work! We invite you to try & enjoy them just as we do.
We are proud to be a business created & owned by strong women.
Behold your own Beauty,
It all started with a quest for a natural solution for eyelash growth.
Back in 2013 Megan Cox was a college student at MIT. She was warned by her esthetician that she needed to take a break from her lash extensions. When the extensions came off Megan realized her eyelashes were just 1⁄3 the length they used to be.
After 3 months of purchasing & trying every highly rated non-prescription lash enhancer product possible with no results Megan decided to create her own solution.
2014: Wink is born
Megan logged into “Web of Science” -- the research paper database at MIT -- & began researching what could help her eyelashes. After 6 months of personal testing, and 3 months of friends & family testing (with weekly check-ins and photos, albeit), she had the product: WINK.
The Amalie Brand is created
With a passion to solve beauty needs naturally the Amalie brand was developed. To better understand consumers beauty needs, Megan gathered input from her customers. To meet the challenge of skin brightening, Shine was created in 2015. To meet the needs of skin toning & soothing - Farm to Face launched in 2016. Rewind & Calm combine home grown infused dried ingredients hand selected for their healing properties.